Deliver your current courses, workshops, and other meetings remotely
Facilitating remotely brings new challenges and skills for those regularly leading meetings, events and training. You still want to deliver courses and workshops online that are engaging and deliver real results for participants! In this course, you learn principles of great remote facilitation through experience.
Certificate of Attendance
Four 90-minute sessions
- Describe what an engaging, participative live online workshops and exercises looks, sounds and feels like
- Make real, human connections with participants and create a psychologically safe space remotely
- Discourage groupthink and amplify divergence in live online video discussions
- Adapt your small-group exercises/activities for a live online video environment
- Implement proven approaches for tailoring Agile exercises for live online classes
- Implement strategies to manage tools such as chat and whiteboards alongside a video stream, and handle technology overload
- Identify relevant technical considerations, and deal with common issues
Who Should Attend?
Coaches, Scrum masters, Managers and Trainers, with facilitation experience who want to apply these skills remotely.
Who trains the course?
This course is trained by our partner, Mark Kilby, a distributed Agile Guide and co-author of the book, From Chaos to Successful Distributed Agile Teams.
Why can’t I see the upcoming course dates?
Once you express interest, we will chat with our partner about which dates are available. We are also gathering interest to run a course exclusively for the Southern Africa region.
How long is the course?
The course consists of four 90-minute, interactive online sessions, each with a separate focus
Can this course be done virtually?
Yes. As this course focuses on remote working, it is only delivered virtually.
Does the course include certification?
A certificate of attendance will be sent to you upon completion of the course.
Does the price include VAT?
Yes. The price includes Value Added Tax. The price you see on the website is the price you will pay.
How can I pay?
You can pay via EFT or credit card. After you register and make your reservation, you will receive a quote/invoice with the banking details and credit card link.
Can my company pay for my training?
Absolutely. Connect us with your HR or Learning and Development department. If you see your company name in our “clients” section, it is excellent news – Think Agile is on your approved vendor list.
Can I cancel my booking?
You can cancel or reschedule for free up to 10 days before the course. After that, an additional R1500 fee is applicable. The reason is simple – we have already incurred costs (advertising, catering, venue hire). Also, you might be taking a spot from someone else.