You have an opportunity to learn how to apply fundamental Scrum and Lean product development skills to scale Scrum from one to many teams across any sized initiative
The Scrum@Scale® course teaches the responsibilities of the Product Owner, individual Scrum teams, and enterprise leadership in a variety of large-scale contexts.
- Understand the Scrum@Scale value proposition
- Understanding the scaling map
- Applying team level processes
- Scaling of Product Ownership
- Building a strategic vision
- How to do backlog prioritisation at scale?
- How to do backlog refinement at scale?
- Scaling Scrum Mastery
- How to facilitate impediments when scaling agility?
- How to facilitate team coordination at scale?
- Deployments at scale
- Feedback loop at scale
- Where do we start scaling?
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the Scrum@Scale certification exam:
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- Experience in Scrum
Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner.
- Scrum@Scale value proposition
- Scaling Map
- What and Why?
- Team level process
- Scaling the PO and SM
- Strategic Vision
- Backlog Refinement and prioritisation at scale
- Release Planning
- Agile practice
- Cross team coordination
- Deployment and feedback
- Team Backlog